- User: Internet user connecting, using the site www.omp-solutions.com.
- Personal information: means "any information relating to a natural person identified or which may be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements of its own" (Article 2 of Law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).
Pursuant to Article 6 of Law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for the confidence in the digital economy, the Users of the site www.omp-solutions.com are informed of the identity of the various parties involved in the owner and / or publisher is a legal entity. Owner and / or publisher of the site: OMP SOLUTIONS, a temporary grouping of companies, formed by 2 companies: Groupe Marck via its subsidiary Sofexi and Engie via its subsidiary Ineo Support Global.
GROUPE MARCK / SOFEXI: 74 rue Villebois Mareuil - 92230 Gennevilliers, France.
ENGIE / INEO GLOBAL SUPPORT: 86 Rue Henri Farman, 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux, France.
Responsible for publication: Julien Vinhas
Mail responsible for publication: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosting : Webflow.com
In France, Personal Information is protected by Act No. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Law No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, Article 226-16 of the Criminal Code and European Directive No. 95 / 46 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 as amended by European Regulation No 2016-679 of 27 April 2016.
On the occasion of the use of the site www.omp-solutions.com, the following Personal Information is collected:
- the Internet URL of the links through which the User has accessed the site www.omp-solutions.com.
- the User's access provider;
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the User.
In any case, OMP SOLUTIONS collects Personal Information relating to the User (name, e-mail address, telephone number) only for the needs of the services offered by www.omp-solutions.com. The User provides this Personal Information in full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he makes himself seized of them. The User of the www.omp-solutions.com site is then informed of the compulsory or non-binding nature of the Personal Information that he would be required to provide.
The User justifying his identity has the possibility to solicit from OMP SOLUTIONS, at the e-mail address email@example.com:
- the verification of the personal data concerning him which has been collected by or on behalf of OMP SOLUTIONS;
- information relating to the purposes for processing such data;
- information relating to the identity and geographical location of the recipients of the data;
- the provision of a copy of the data provided free of charge, to the extent that such a request is not unreasonable, in particular by its repetitive and disproportionate nature.
No Personal Information of the User of the site www.omp-solutions.com is:
- collected without the User's knowledge;
- published without the knowledge of the User;
- exchanged, transferred, ceded or sold on any medium to third parties. Only the assumption of the redemption of OMP SOLUTIONS and its rights would allow the transmission of the said information to the possible purchaser who would in turn hold the same obligation to retain and modify the data vis-à-vis the User of the site www.omp-solutions.com.
Moreover, OMP SOLUTIONS is authorized to carry out statistical studies and analyses on the use and typology of the Users of the www.omp-solutions.com website, subject to confirming the anonymity of the latter.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 40 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, the User has the right to modify the personal data collected concerning him. To do this, the User sends to OMP SOLUTIONS:
- an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, which will be treated by its “Correspondant Informatique et Libertés” (CIL);
- a letter to OMP SOLUTIONS, 86 Rue Henri Farman, 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux, France, indicating its name or company name, its physical and / or electronic contact details and, if applicable, the reference would be available as a member of the www.omp-solutions.com website. The modification will take place within a reasonable period of time after receipt of the User's request.
The site www.omp-solutions.com collecting personal information from its users, it has been the subject of a declaration with its “Correspondant Informatique and Libertés”, as declared to the CNIL.
A "Cookie" allows the User to be identified, personalized to consult the site www.omp-solutions.com and accelerate the layout of the site by saving a data file on his computer. The User acknowledges being informed of this practice and authorizes OMP SOLUTIONS to do so. In any event, OMP SOLUTIONS undertakes never to communicate the content of these "Cookies" to third parties, except in the case of legal requisition. The User may refuse the registration of "Cookies" or configure his browser to be notified prior to accepting the "Cookies". To do this, the User will proceed to the setting of his browser from the "tool" menu for Microsoft Internet Explorer.
All the elements of the www.omp-solutions.com website, in particular texts, presentations, illustrations, photographs, arborescence and formatting are the exclusive intellectual property of OMP SOLUTIONS or its partners, except for public documents and additional details. As such, their representations, reproductions, nesting, broadcasts and rebroadcasts, partial or total, are prohibited in accordance with the provisions of Article L. 122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code. Any person proceeding therein without being able to justify a prior and express authorization of the holder of these rights incurs the penalties relating to the crime of infringement provided for in articles L. 335-2 and following of the Code of the intellectual property. In addition, the representations, reproductions, nesting, broadcasts and rebroadcasts, partial or total, of the database contained on the site www.omp-solutions.com are prohibited under the provisions of Law n° 98-536 of 1st July 1998 on the legal protection of databases. In any case, on any authorized copy of all or part of the contents of the site, must be indicated "Copyright OMP SOLUTIONS all rights reserved".
The trademarks and logos contained on the www.omp-solutions.com website are deposited by OMP SOLUTIONS (Groupement momentané of the Marck and Engie Group), or possibly by one of its partners. As such, any person performing their representations, reproductions, interleaved, diffused and rebroadcasting incurs the penalties provided for in articles L. 713-2 and following of the Code of the intellectual property.
Further details on trademarks and copyrights on the www.omp-solutions.com website:
- Multimedia designer and graphics: OMPS SOLUTIONS. Credits: OMP SOLUTIONS
- Advertising nature of the content: In any case, OMP SOLUTIONS informs the User of the advertising nature of the contents of the www.omp-solutions.com website.
Comments and suggestions can be sent to the site manager at email@example.com.
The last update of the legal notice dates from 24-07-2017.